- You may sign-up to participate in a ReEnabled Racing Circuit event HERE [hyperlink to race sign-up page]
- Broaden your support by creating a Fundraising Team in support of I GOT LEGS or a Need Legs Campaign!
Projects selected for a Need Legs Campaign will have access to:
- The fundraising platform on the I GOT LEGS web site, where interested individuals/friends and family members may decide to offer support to you fundraising goal
- The IGL Toolkit used for the creation of an effective Campaign with ideas for making your Campaign effective and suggestions for sharing with your social networks and potential local sponsors, etc.
- Matching Funds from the GOT LEGS Gives Back Fund on a 1:1 basis!
NEED LEGS Campaign requirements:
- Any US resident individuals with a permanent physical disability requiring the use of mobility technology are eligible to apply.
- There is no age requirement.
- All applications will undergo initial screening to determine those best suited for a NEED LEGS Campaign.
- Applicants must request a specific modification or single piece of equipment to apply for a grant.Applicants must demonstrate financial need and may be required to provide documentation.
- Given limited resources, special emphasis will be given to projects that concern mobility technology (e.g. robotic exoskeletons, prosthetics, adaptive technologies for homes/vehicles, etc.)
- Eligible items: wheelchairs, vehicle modifications (i.e., hand controls or lifts), small home modifications including bath, ramp, and lift installations, computers, bed/mattress, shower chairs and lifts.
- Selected campaigns for support are ranked by the following criteria:
- Project Strength (i.e. need)
- Personal motivation
- Financial Need/Denial of insurance coverage
- Involvement/input from personal medical team (physicians, physical therapists, technology manufacturers, etc.)
- Project Support range: Project need: between $1,000 and $75,000
- Matching requirements: ONE to ONE match.
- Project match range: $500 to $37,500
- Minimum number of project funders required: FIVE
Grants are not available towards the purchase of new or used vans; funds are available ONLY for vehicle modifications.
Grants are disbursed directly to suppliers of the desired equipment or modifications, not to grantees.
Individuals making the grant application are required to submit estimates from potential suppliers.
Please complete all sections of the application; incomplete applications will not be considered.